I am back with another breakfast recipe perfect for those busy mornings… These can be made ahead and froze… Just pop them in the toaster straight from the freezer!
- 3/4 C Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/4 C Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 4 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 C Flour
- Mix the yogurt, milk, eggs, butter and vanilla together.
- Add the baking powder, baking soda, and flour slowly.
- Stir until just combined.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Grease the waffle iron. Fill 2/3’s full. Bake as instructed on waffle iron.
- Eat right away… Or cool completely, then separate with wax paper & freeze in a freezer bag.
These are a big hit with the little guy. I love that the kitchen smells like vanilla each morning when these are toasted.