1.5 C Oats
1 C Whole Wheat Flour
3 Tsp Baking Powder
1.5 Tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
1/4 C Unsweetened Applesauce
1/4 C Sugar
2/3 C Milk
1 Banana, mashed
1 C Apple, diced + peeled
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Mix the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg together and set aside.
3. Beat the eggs, applesauce and sugar together.
4. Add the milk and mix until combined.
5. Mix the dry ingredients until full mixed.
6. Add the mashed banana and apple and mix to combine.
7. Add the mixture to greased muffin tins. Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
Once cooled these can be frozen. I place them on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper and freeze. Once frozen, store in gallon zip lock bags.
Recipe makes 18 muffins.
Like what you just read? You can follow along with me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter to be the first to know what we are up to around here.