I love simple options for breakfast. Well I love simple options for most meals. These French Toast Muffins make mornings so much smoother. Most of the time. They are the perfect option to make and bake ahead of time, freeze then just pop them in the microwave for a couple minutes each morning.
Breakfast is served.
1 Loaf of French Bread
1 1/2 C Milk
1/3 C Sugar
1/4 C Vanilla
3 Tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cut the french bread into 1” cubes
- In a large bowl, mix the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon together.
- Dip the bread cubes into the egg mixture and then place in cupcake liners.
- Fill each cupcake liner 2/3’s full.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
These can be stored in the fridge for a couple days and in the freezer for a couple months.