I feel as though the title and pictures of these recipe will be enough.
I mean come on. Combining peanut butter and chocolate chips... Is there anything better? Of course, ice cream! But this recipe has none of that.
But it does has peanut butter and chocolate chips. Did you catch that? In a muffin form. Come on...right?
2 C Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 C Sour Cream
1/3 C Brown Sugar
1/2 C Peanut Butter, melted and cooled
1/2 C Butter, melted and cooled
2/3 C Milk
1 1/2 C Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, combine the peanut butter and butter. Microwave until melted. Stir and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, egg, milk and brown sugar.
4. Mix in the baking soda and baking powder.
5. Add the peanut butter/butter mixture and stir until well combined.
6. Add the flour and mix.
7. Slowly add in the chocolate chips.
8. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 of the way full.
9. Bake 22-24 minutes.
10. Let cool
Makes 12 muffins.