Neil has always been a fan of cheesecake. And for some reason I like individual desserts. I think it makes for a better presentation and I am tempted to take a bigger slice. Maybe? Either way, I made these cheesecakes into cupcakes for easy transport and enjoyment.
And let me tell you, they turned out great. The added strawberry puree adds just the perfect amount of fruit and flavor.
If you are not in a strawberry mood, you could make these with cherries, blueberries or pretty much any other yummy fruit.
6 Graham Crackers (about 1 C)
3 Tbsp Butter, softened
1 Tsp Sugar
2 packages of Cream Cheese
3/4 C Sugar
1 Tsp Lemon Juice
1 Tsp Vanilla
1/4 C pureed Strawberries, fresh or thawed frozen
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Finely mince the graham crackers into a powder.
- Mix the graham crackers, butter and sugar together.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of 15 cupcake papers.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and eggs until smooth.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture onto the graham cracker mixture.
- Drop a small dollop of the purees strawberries onto the cream cheese mixture and swirl gently with toothpick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links.