… which happens to have some bright green in it.
1 - 11x14 canvas
Adhesive backed vinyl
Pen + Scrap Paper
- Spray paint the canvas. I used green spray paint that was leftover from painting the trays for Tot School
- While the canvas dries, sketch out your design onto the scrap paper.
- Transfer your design to the paper backing on the vinyl. Remember that what you see on the back of the vinyl will be opposite when you cut it out and adhere it to you canvas.
- Using a pair of sharp scissors, cut the butterfly out of the vinyl.
- Adhere it to painted canvas. I worked from the back forward… So the two back wings first, then the front wings, then the body when I adhered the design to the canvas.