It is strawberry season. My Instagram and Facebook feed are full of pictures of freshly picked strawberries. It seems like everyone is out picking strawberries now.
And if everyone is like me, you will have flats of strawberries in your fridge all the time. So much so that you will need to get creative to use them all up.
Hence, these muffins. They use up some of the strawberries and taste yummy while doing so.
Strawberry Banana Breakfast Muffins Recipe
- 3 Bananas
- 1 C Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 3 C Oats
- 2 C Strawberries, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas.
- Mix in the milk, eggs, baking powder and vanilla.
- Slowly add in the oats and chopped strawberries.
- Divide into baking cups, filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake of 25 minutes.