I love making muffins. I love the the convince of eating muffins. I love simple breakfast options.
Baked Oatmeal Cups
1 Tsp Vanilla
2 C Applesauce
1/2 Maple Syrup
2 Tbsp Flaxseed Meal
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
3 Tsp Baking Powder
2 1/4 C Milk
5 C Oats
Optional Toppings: Raisins, Chocolate Chips, Walnuts, Fruit, Etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and maple syrup together.
- Add in the flaxseed meal, cinnamon, baking powder and milk.
- Slowly mix in the oats.
- Add the oat mixture to muffins cups.
- Add the toppings of your choice.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links.