These are perfect for those last minute get togethers or that party where you are to bring a dessert but just don't fell like slaving away in the kitchen all day.
That and you can't go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate.
24 nilla wafers
1/2 C smooth Peanut Butter
4 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- Lay a piece of wax paper on a baking sheet.
- Smear about 1 tsp of peanut butter onto 12 nilla wafers.
- Cover with the other 12 nilla wafers to create little sandwiches.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Dip half of the nilla sandwiches into the chocolate. Place on the wax paper.
- Let cool & set in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.