I love garlic bread. Love it.
I also love pull apart bread. Love it.
Combine the two and I am in heaven.
This recipe is just all around good. So right down the ingredients and head out to the store now. Your taste buds will thank me later.
1/2 C Butter
3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
1/4 Tsp Garlic Salt
1 can (16oz) Biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 375F and lightly spray a pie pan with non stick coating.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl.
- Add the minced garlic cloves and garlic salt. Stir and let sit.
- Cut the biscuits into quarters.
- Dip each biscuit quarter into the butter/garlic mixture. Be sure to coat all sides.
- Arrange buttered biscuit quarters in the pie pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.