Perfect for those rough start mornings.
1/2 C raisins
1 C maple syrup
2 tbps butter
2 C oats
1/2 C sesame seeds
1/2 C flax seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Coat a bread pan with nonstick spray.
3. In a small saucepan, bring the maple syrup and raisins to a boil.
4. Stirring often, let cook for about 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and add the butter. Stir until melted. Let cool some.
6. In a large bowl, add the oats, sesame seeds and flax seeds. Mix together.
7. Pour the maple syrup mixture over the oat mixture. Stir until well combined.
8. Add about half to the bread pan. Pack firmly with a spatula.
9. Add the remaining mixture to the pan and pack firmly.
10. Bake for 35- 40 minutes.
11. Let cool completely. Remove from pan and cut into bars using a serrated knife.
Pinterest for more great recipes and check out my recipe page for all my tried and true recipes.