Somehow, we still have blueberries left from last fall in our freezer. Well we did before I went on a blueberry baking craze.
This recipe came out of a need to makes some space in the freezer. The frozen blueberries and frozen ripe bananas are now all used up
1 3/4 C Whole Wheat Flour
1/4 C Flaxseed Meal
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 C Butter
2/3 C Sugar
3 Ripe Bananas
1/3 C Milk
1 Tsp Vanilla
1 C Frozen Blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 375.
2. In a bowl, stir together the flour, flaxseed meal and baking soda.
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar and eggs together until fluffy.
4. To the butter mixture, add the mashed bananas, milk and vanilla and stir well.
5. Slowly add the four mixture.
6. Fold in the blueberries.
7. Add the batter to 18 muffin cups.
8. Bake for 22 - 25 minutes.
Makes 18 muffins.