This recipe came out of a need to make some room in my panty.
I had two bags of butterscotch chips that needed to go. I thought of going with a traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe and just subbing the butterscotch for the chocolate. But I was in a chocolate mood. When am I not?
So chocolate cookies it was.
1 C butter
1 1/2 C sugar
1 C cocoa
2 tsp baking powder
2 C flour
3 1/2 C butterscotch chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until fluffy.
3. Add the eggs and mix.
4. Add the cocoa and baking powder. Slowly add the flour while mixing.
5. Beat in the butterscotch chips.
6. Form into 1 1/2 in balls and arrange on baking sheet with room in between.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack.
Makes 30 cookies
Pinterest for more great recipes and check out my recipe page for all my tried and true recipes.