This week's Friday Favorites topic is... My Toddler's Favorite Songs.
Reid is at a fun age where music is taking the center stage around here. We usually have music on all day in the background but in the past month or so, Reid has started paying attention and sometimes singing the songs also. Its really cute.
As a result we sometimes listen to and sing the same songs all day. All day. And somedays it drives me crazy. But he loves it so...
In random order, My Toddler's Favorite Songs:
1. The Airplane Song by Laurie Berkner. We were introduced to this song at the library story time. It was an instant hint.
2. I Know A Chicken by Laurie Berkner. The movements that Reid knows thanks to story time for this song are adorable. Of course his chicken wings are a little off but still cute.
3. The ABCs. We sing this song a lot all day. Twice each time I brush his teeth. Usually a couple times before nap time and often during the day on demand.
4. Ring Around The Rosey. Lately we have been on repeat with this song. If I am busy and can't sing on demand, Reid will spin and sing "Ring... Rosey... Down"... which in itself is adorable.
5. We Are The Dinosaurs by Laurie Berkner. Sometimes he is really into this song and sometimes he isn't. When he is, he loves marching.
6. The Itsy Bitsy Spider. For some reason, a few rounds of The Itsy Bitsy Spider while waiting for our food at a restaurant is enough to make Reid happy.
This post contains affiliate links.