It was super simple to make and Neil loved it.
1 refridgerated pie crust
2 Cans (10.75 oz each) Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 Cups Chicken, cooked and chopped
1 Can (14.5 oz) Green Beans, drained
1 Can (15.25 oz) Corn, drained
1 Can (14.5 oz) Diced Potatoes, drained
½ C Pepper, diced
½ C Onion, diced
1/c C Milk
2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
½ Tsp Thyme
½ Tsp Rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Unroll pie crust onto baking sheet and bake for 7 minutes or until godlen brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduced heat to Medium and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat, place baked crust on to the turkey mixture before serving.
Neil preferred the pie crust mixed into his stew as opposed to sitting on top.