This week I have decided to do a week's worth of Holiday Cookie Recipes. Be sure to stop back everyday for a new recipe!
First up is these Peppermint Crunch Cookies.
These are good. Really good.
These cookies say and taste like Christmas and the Holiday season. They have Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips mixed throughout giving them the perfect amount of peppermint and yum.
¾ C Butter, softened
¾ C Sugar
¾ C Brown Sugar, firmly packed
1 Box Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
2 Tsp Vanilla
1 Egg Yolk
2 C Flour
½ Tsp Baking Soda
1 Bag, 10oz, Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Using an electric beater, mix the butter, sugar, brown sugar and pudding mix until fluffy (about 4-5 minutes)
- Add the vanilla, egg, egg yolk and baking soda and mix.
- Slowly add the flour while mixing.
- Once dough has formed add the baking chips and stir until combined.
- Form 2 Tbps of dough into a ball and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet then transfer to a wire rack until cooled completely.
This recipe makes about 28-30 cookies.