One final cookie recipe to share with you this week... Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Okay so there is really nothing special about these except that they have red and green Chocolate Chips. Thats it.
If you missed a Christmas Cookie recipe from this week, here is a recap. Peppermint Crunch Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with Cinnamon Chips, Ginger Cookies, Chocolate Mint Cookies, Snickerdoodles and Andes Mint Cookies.
Christmas Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 ¼ C flour
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Salt
1 C butter, softened
¾ C Sugar
¾ Brown Sugar, packed
1 Tsp Vanilla
2 Bags (10 oz each) Holiday Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Beat butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add egges, baking soda and flour and mix well.
- Stir in the Holiday Chocolate Chips.
- Using about 2 Tbsp of dough, form a ball and drop onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Cool for 2-3 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack.
Makes 24 - 3” cookies.
Click below to visit this month's featured sponsor: