We made it to the middle Christmas Cookie week here. If you missed the earlier Christmas Cookie Recipes, lets play catch up... Peppermint Crunch Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with Cinnamon Chips and Ginger Cookies.
Today's recipe is for Chocolate Mint Cookies. These cookies are just really good. Trust me.
The chocolate cookie is rich, tasty and soft. Almost like a brownie.
The mint chips are so good. I was eating these as I was preparing the cookies.
Chocolate Mint Cookies
1 ½ C Flour
⅓ C Cocoa
½ Tsp Baking Soda
½ C Butter, softened
⅓ C Sugar
⅓ C Brown Sugar, packed
½ Tsp Vanilla
1 (10oz) Package of Dark Chocolate & Mint Chips
- Preheat the oven to 325F
- Beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs, cocoa, baking soda and flour and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate & mint chips.
- Using 2 Tbsp of dough, form a ball and drop onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 19-25 minutes.
- Cool on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Maples about 20 cookies.
Click below to visit this month's featured sponsor: