I am a member of the Collective Bias Social Fabric Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and its client.
Cheesy Bruschetta Turkey Casserole & Crispy Ranch Potatoes
Its November. Which means Thanksgiving! And with Thanksgiving comes Thanksgiving leftovers. Leftovers... Mmm! Yeah... Yeah... Halloween was just last week. Yeah, I just posted about our's yesterday. But today we are talking about leftover turkey. Specifically yummy leftover turkey recipes....
One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is the leftover turkey and cooking with family. This recipe combined both of my favorite things!
I had a special helper when making this recipe. He was also my special shopping helper the day before when we headed to Walmart to pick up some of the ingredients....
While I was mixing the cheese/dressing mixture, Reid was mixing his own bowl of shredded cheese.
Then he started eating the cheese... by the spoonful.
Thats normal right?
This kid loves cheese and loves helping.
Don't mind my bad hair do. It was Sunday. You know the day after daylight savings day. You know the one where your toddler thinks its okay to wake up at 6am. What happened to my extra hour of sleep?
Anyways, back to this yummy recipe...
Cheesy Turkey Bruschetta Casserole
- 3 Cups Turkey, Cooked, Cubed or Shredded (or Chicken!)
- 1 Cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 6 Tbsp Garlic, Minced
- 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Can (14.5oz) Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 Box Stove Top Dressing (I used Chicken Flavor)
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Spread the cooked turkey in a 9x13 pan.
3. In a large bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients.
4. Spread the dressing mixture on top of the turkey.
5. Bake for 40 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is perfect for the holiday get togethers... You know the ones where you need to bring a dish, but you have no idea what to bring.
So the evening I made the Cheesy Turkey Bruschetta Casserole, I also made these Crispy Ranch Potatoes. They were yummy!
Crispy Ranch Potatoes
- 3-4 Large Potatoes, Peeled and Diced
- 1/3 C Kraft Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Package Shake-n-Bake Chicken Mix
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Using a gallon zip-lock bag, coat the diced potatoes with ranch dressing.
3. Mix the Cheese and Shake-n-Bake together.
4. Coat the potatoes with the Shake-n-Bake mixture.
5. Spread on a cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!
So there you have it. A yummy leftover turkey recipe and a yummy side dish with pantry items. Both have been Neil tested and approved.
You can see pictures of our shopping experience Here. You know just a typical shopping experience was a toddler. Fun!
Are you excited about Thanksgiving? Or at least the food associated with the Holiday? What about leftovers... Love or Hate?
Click below to visit this month's featured sponsor: