Another week... Another Wish List.
This week we are talking about Runners.
1. Leg Compression Sleeves or Compression Socks - These are like the best things ever. After a long run (or walk or day around the house with a toddler), compression socks are the best. Like a nice leg message. Yummy!
2. Ponytail Headband - This was a random buy while at Target in Omaha. Random, yeah. Good thing. Yes. I love that it has a spot for my ponytail. Great.
3. Running Socks - I only run when wearing certain socks. I hate the way normal socks rub all funny. Running socks are great!
4. iPhone Armband - Okay, I don't have one of these. I don't run while listening to music so my phone is either in the stroller or running belt. But if I did listen to music this would be perfect.
5. Body Glide - Again, never used it. But heard great things about it. (I just wear enough clothing to cover everything that may rub!)
6. Running Belt - I love mine. These things stretch and hold so much. An iphone, keys, chapstick, money and more...
1. Foam Roller - This is another one of those things that runners love and I have never used. I hear they help so much but again no personal experience. Although next year I may be ordering one for all my training.
2. BOB Stroller - Holy Moly, I love this thing. Like almost more than my husband. (Sorry Neil). Running and pushing a 30lb kid in this and honestly, its not really that hard. (Well the running is but pushing the toddler isn't.) If you have a kid and plan on running, then buy a BOB! Really!
3. Running Shoes - Runners are particular on their shoes. And go through them quickly.
4. Subscription to Runners World - This is a great magazine for runners. If your runner doesn't have a subscription then get them one. They will appreciate it.
5. Hydration Belt - I loved this when I was training for my half's. Perfect for carrying some water, gatorade and a little snack.
6. Garmin - Okay. Every runner needs a Garmin. Like for real. Yeah, there are apps for your phone that can do most of this stuff but a Garmin is like 110% better. For real.
Be sure to check out last week's Photographer's Wish List!
Click below to visit this month's featured sponsor: