Now that it is finally October, I am excited that can get my Halloween decorations out!
First up was a wreath for the front door. Before we always had a giant foam ghost cutout on the front door but he seems to have been lost in the move. So this yeah, I set about making a new Halloween wreath.
Black Foam Sheets
1. Wrap the wreath in yarn. I hot glued the both ends of the yarn to wreath. This step took forever. Like I considered just painting the wreath about half way through and calling it good enough.
2. Cut out cute bats from the black foam sheets and make a crease in the middle to give depth. I made a couple larger and a couple smaller bats.
3. Hot glue the bats to the wreath. I placed a grouping of the large bats together.
4. Wrap more yarn around the wreath to make a hook. (Oops forgot about how to hang it before.) Once I had the yarn wrapped I didn't like that it was orange... So I hot glued the little bats onto the yarn handle.
5. Hang on the door and admire.
Even looks okay from the inside.
Click below to visit this month's featured sponsor: