I like simple recipes. They make for quick and easy dinners. When everything can be made in one pan they also make for quick and easy clean up.
Another plus for this recipe.... The leftovers. They are perfect for lunch the following few days.
2lb ground beef.
2 tsp garlic salt
4 tbsp oregano
4 tbsp italian seasoning
4 (15oz) cans of tomato sauce
3 cups of water
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 onion chopped, optional
1 box elbow macaroni
1. Brown the ground beef (and onion) in a large pot or deep pan.
2. Add the garlic cloves to the browning beef.
3. Once the beef is fully cooked, add all the other ingredients to the pot.
4. Stir well and cook over medium heat until boiling.
5. Reduce to a simmer and let cook for 1 hour.
Click below to visit this month's featured sponsor: