I am back with another breakfast recipe perfect for those busy mornings... These can be made ahead and froze... Just pop them in the toaster straight from the freezer!
3/4 C Vanilla Yogurt
1/4 C Milk
2 Large Eggs
4 Tbsp Melted Butter
2 Tsp Vanilla
2 Tbsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 1/2 C Flour
1. Mix the yogurt, milk, eggs, butter and vanilla together.
2. Add the baking powder, baking soda, and flour slowly.
3. Stir until just combined.
4. Let stand 5 minutes.
5. Grease the waffle iron. Fill 2/3's full. Bake as instructed on waffle iron.
6. Eat right away... Or cool completely, then separate with wax paper & freeze in a freezer bag.
These are a big hit with the little guy. I love that the kitchen smells like vanilla each morning when these are toasted.