Supplies: (Under $10)
Oven Bake Clay
Key Chain Rings
Small Jewelry Rings
1. Roll out oven back clay and cut into hearts. (This would have been a lot easier if I had not packed up my small heart cookie cutter).
2. Press little finger prints into each heart. (I thought Reid would not enjoy this at all, but he did really well for all the hearts). Also, poke a small hole in each.
3. Bake according to the instructions.
4. Cool & Paint. I used metallic paint in three different colors (Red, Dark Gray and Light Gray). I took 3 coats on the front and 2 on the back for complete coverage.
5. Once the paint dried, I put a small jewelry ring through each heart.
6. I also placed 2/3 heart jewels onto another small jewelry ring.
7. The final step was to feed both small jewelry rings through the keychain.