Now that I am done pumping, lets recap all the fun and exciting places that me and I breast pump have got intimate together.
So without further ado...
- Home - Our first night home I broke out the pump around 1am. It was a rough night.
- Work - After coming back to work I started pumping 3 times a day in the conference room. Then I dropped done to 2 for a few months. Then one pump for a week or two. Now I am done pumping through the day.
- The Car - I have pumped in the car on the way back and forth to NY so many times it is ridiculous. When Reid was little(r) I would feed him a bottle when he woke and then pump. I also have pumped in the car while driving back and forth to NY, while driving back and forth from running errands on my lunch break.
- Hotel Rooms - When Neil & I went away overnight in September I pumped in our hotel room, when I traveled in December, January, February and March for work, I pumped in the hotel room.
- The Bathroom at a Black Tie Wedding - That was fun. Not. Actually, it was a really nice Country Club and I found a bathroom away from the hoopla and pumped.
- The Bathroom at a Casino - I was there for a work conference. It was a nice bathroom.
- The Pancake House - While waitressing at the Pancake House during March & April, I would quickly make a little room for myself in the kitchen and pump.
- My Parents House - We were there a lot when Reid was just born.
- Hospital - I pumped in the ER room before we were admitted with Reid and in the lactation room when Reid was hospitalized for the Auto Immune Neutropenia. I also pumped in a different hospital bathroom when I was there a work conference.
- Lactation Room at the Airport - I feel like these should be in every single airport. Heaven! A full door that locked, a rocking chair and a sink. So nice.