I found this recipe over here. I made a few changes as these come out of the oven quite most.
I have made them for several weeks now. All different kinds and flavors for the baby. He has gobbled them up all the same.
1/2 c Whole Wheat Flour ( I have also used 1/2 oat flour/ground oats)
Fruit of your choice. (The above picture has orange, raspberry and blackberry muffins)
1/2 tsp baking powder. ( Truth: I only remember this about half the time)
1. Puree the fruits in the food processor.
2. Add in the banana and puree again.
3. Add in the flour.
4. Spoon into a muffin pan. I use a mini muffin pan.
5. Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
6. Eat/Freeze with 3/4 days.