However, there are a few things I would like to do in the new year. So without further ado...
My 13 New Year's Goals for 2013!
- Eat better - More specifically... Snack less.
- Lose weight - Neil & I talked recently about signing and committing to Weight Watchers again.
- Be a good/better wife - Speaking of Neil. This past year we brought home a cute little newborn.. who sucked up a bunch of our time and energy. We survived next to each other. This year I want to be both a wife and a mom.
- Live more in the moment - Be more present. Not worry about the messy floor or the kitchen counter all the time. But spend more time with Reid & Neil.
- Take a family vacation - 'nough said.
- Run again - I had a love hate relationship with running. I loved that I was running and how I felt after. I hated running. But I miss it also. I miss the time spent alone with my own thoughts.
- Ride again - I loved riding bikes with Neil. I miss it. We will ride again this spring.
- Try more recipes - I enjoy cooking. This past year it seems like we eat the same rotation of meals each week. This coming year I will try more recipes.
- Start family traditions -Reid has been too little to really take and try new things with this past year. However, this year there will be family traditions started.
- Make family memories - Spend more time together. Have fun together. Enjoy each other.
- Become a better photographer - I am getting better. Not good but better. Take more pictures. Take better pictures.
- Learn something new - Anything really.
- Take a risk - Heck, I am writing this on the day the world was supposed to end. 12/21/12. We are still here. 2013 calls for some excitement.