Anyway, we have a bunch of stuff that needs to get done around the house. Some still left over from our to do list form before Reid was born.
So without further ado, our/my weekend to do list...
- Organize and count breast milk in the freezer
- Organize hand me down baby clothes
- Store Reid's outgrown baby clothes
- Laundry (We have over a weeks worth to do, ugh!)
- Trim the rose bushes
- Take pictures for Mother' Day cards
- Order said Mother's Day cards
- Order Mother's Day presents
- Figure out Kerrie's Graduation present
- Order pictures
- Finish & order photo book
- Return some stuff to Target
- Short shopping trip to Target
- Mail a couple returns to Amazon
- Deposit some money in the bank
- Neil wants to finish cutting down the trees out front which may lead to a Home Depot trip for some dirt
- We also want to lay some of our extra bricks down near the patio
We will see how much gets done. I suspect not too much.