The internet can be a dangerous thing. Especially when it comes to cute baby things. Yup, another baby room project.
I love how this project came out. Love, love, love it. But while spending way too many hours of one weekend working on it, I was not loving it.
Anyways, I stumbled across this post on an alphabet wall for the baby's room and decided it was a must for Reid's room.
And a long day in store for me.
Then on to figuring out the paper/color scheme for each letter.
A few hours later, I came back to the pile of letters that were strewn across our kitchen table and painted the edge of each letter in a corresponding color.
I also used the mod podge to seal over each letter and give it a shiny finish.
Then used a random piece of a poster picture frame as a straight edge to hang them. (Yes, I used the back of the poster picture frame to paint everything).
This again was a frustrating process.
Neil helped apply the glue dots to each letter.
Check out all my pregnancy/baby posts here.