I have been making this recipe for a couple months now. The original recipe can be found here, but of course I have made several changes and adjustments.
1 lb Lean Ground Beef
4 Tbsp Crushed Garlic
15 oz can Tomato Sauce
15 oz can Diced Tomatoes
6 oz can Tomato Paste
3 Tbsp Oregano
16 oz Cottage Cheese
3/4 C Parmesan Cheese
8 oz Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
16 oz Lasagna Noodles
1. Brown the ground beef and garlic in a frying pan.
2. Food process the diced tomatoes. Add all 3 cans of tomatoes to the beef and stir until warm.
3. In the crock pot, spoon a thin layer of meat sauce over the bottom.
4. Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (break to fit).
5. Top with cheeses.
6. Repeat with sauce, noodles, and cheeses until all are used up. I like to finish with a layer of sauce on top.
7. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Enjoy!