If the name of the recipe doesn't intrigue you enough, check out the ingredient list. Neil has renamed these "Take 8's".
1 tube - 16.5oz refridgerated chocolate chip cookie dough
4 s'mores trail mix bars (5 oz total)
11 ounces butterscotch chips
2 1/2 cups mini marshmellows
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
1 1/2 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup butter
12 ounces chocolate chips
1. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Meanwhile break/crush the trail mix bars.
2. In a large bowl, combine dough and trail mix bars.
3. Press the batter into a 13x9 pan. Bake uncovered at 350f for 10 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and mini-marshmallows. Back for 5 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with walnuts then pretzels.
6. In a small sauce pan, combine the peanut butter, corn syrup and butter. Melt and stir until smooth. Spoon over the bars. Let cool for 10-15 minutes.
7. Melt the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth. Spoon the chocolate over the bars.
8. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before cutting. Makes 5 dozen.
My pictures definitely do not do this yummy treat justice. Trust me it is good!